Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hellooooo Gym...

So I was down 3.5 pounds from yesterday! Yay. Brings me back to the total of -22.5 pounds lost. I was hoping I would be down a few pounds that I presumed was bloating from eating salty foods. A day of eating healthy and sweating.. and Tada! Bloating gone.
I went back to the gym today. It's a new 24 hour fitness, which I am a member of, but it's been so long since I've been, that I didn't even know they moved! And oh my word it the nicest gym I ever worked out in. My elliptical had a TV on it!! I guess this is common now.. but I've never seen anything like it! I did 40 mins on it and it flew by. I was nervous to go in to the free weights room, but decided I had to start sometime... so I wanted to get it over with. I felt so good after.
Recipe from the dinner I made last night: From biggest loser cookbook (revised by me)
Indian Curry Chicken Wraps
2 tbsp Lime Juice
1 tsp Curry Paste
1 tbsp Light Mayo
2 oz grilled chicken
2 tbsp red onions
1/2 cucumber
1 tomato
1 whole wheat tortilla

Cook the chicken in water, season. Mix Lime juice, curry, mayo, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, and chicken in a bowl. Spread on a whole wheat tortilla, and enjoy!
Makes one serving.
Yum it was good.

No comments: