Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Birthday!

Quick post just to update! I decided to weigh today because it is my Birthday and we are off to Disneyland!! I know I am going to use my FLEX points, so I wanted to weigh before! Down another 1.2 pounds!!! YESSSSS. 201.4 baby! Almost there!! I weighed 5 times because the 2nd time it said 200.6! But the 3 other times were 201.4 again.. lol. Today was my original goal date.. but who cares. I am losing! So here's to progress and a happy 25th birthday to myself!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Adrienne...way to go!!! Have a great trip and be blessed.

Kimberlynn

Adrienne said...

Thank you Kimberlynn! Can't wait to catch up on your blog tomorrow!! :)

Jocelyn said...

happy birthday. I'm glad that it was a good one and I'm glad everything worked out for Disneyland. I hope you had a great time. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Adrienne!! Hope you had a fantastic day, and keep up the good work!

Adrienne said...

Thank you Jocelyn and Kendra! :)