Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Damage Done.

Weighed in this morning to see the damage from the trip. Up 3 pounds. I was actually relieved. I thought it would be more like 7! Ugh. Back at that silly dreaded 190 number that I can't leave! But let's take a few things into account here.

1. Body finally getting regular again from traveling. Why does traveling do that to you?
2. I finally, FINALLY! weaned Cody. Last Thursday was the last time I nursed him, and after 21.5 months, it's bitter sweet. Ladies, you know what I mean when I say that affects the scale.
3. All the Butter consumed.

Tomorrow I will be back on track with my calories. I worked out today. Did a 7 mile ride on the spin bike, then a 2.5 mile run/walk. A short Brick work out. I wasn't feeling it today. Probably all the butter. Oh and speaking of butter....in TN when ever I would be telling anyone about myself and I mentioned that I've lost 57 pounds or that I've done 3 triathlons or ran a 1/2 marathon, they all just stared at me. You could hear the crickets people. They were not impressed.

It would be a major change to go from a state so "health conscience" as California with many races accessible to a country town maybe not as into whole foods and marathons. I'll just have to be more determined to find the community that is involved in that.

The first triathlon of the season is in 17 days! I'm not sure if we will be able to afford the $100 entry fee though. :(

I have two major goals I am really going to push myself to attain. First, get into a size 12. A comfortable 12. I'm almost there...sort of. I have never really been a 12. I went from an 8 to a 14 when I first gained weight, than stayed a 14 until I went into a 22! So. A 12 would be AMAZING.

Second, get in the 170's. Far far away from 190's.

Dinner is almost done. Tonight I made homemade Blueberry muffins and grilled, marinated chicken topped on salad. Can't wait to eat it! Then Church! Have a great night! And by the way. I love you all, all my readers and followers! Thank you for your comments and for the follows. :)

Love, The Curvy Housewife

6 comments:

Strobels said...

Just because you have a set back doesnt mean your heart wont guide you down the right path. Youre an amazing woman and will go as far as you want!

Kimberly said...

LOL about the crickets!!! Don't worry Adrienne, we're not all like that in Tennessee. I promise. Oh, and I love you too my sweet friend!

Adrienne said...

Thanks Vanessa!
LOL good Kimberlynn I'm glad! And I know I have you there! :) xoxo

Christi said...

I am traveling right now and it does mess with the body. I can't wait to get home so I can get back on track.

You will be rockin' your weight loss again real soon!

Adrienne said...

Thank you Kristi! Have fun!

The Lazy Triathlete said...

It just depends on where in TN. I lived there for a few years and there is plenty of healthy people.