Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas! SLO Half Marathon & Family Photos

Long time no post! Whew life has been crazy!  I've been meaning to post our family photos we had done a few weeks ago.  Also...... I was kinda bummed that Christmas was over and I've been itching to sign up for another 1/2.  So.......I DID! Surprise babe!

April 7 2013, San Luis Obispo Half Marathon!!! Eekkk! Training should have already started! ack! I haven't worked out or ran in months. This is intended to get my booty going. AAANNNNDDD I've been such a sugar monster lately, starting the new year fresh & clean with Paleo & running.  I'm determined that in 2013 I WILL REACH GOAL!


We had a fabulous Christmas, and I hope you did too. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Love, The Curvy Housewife

5 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Those photos are great! Love your all's yellows, and the dogs match the pic great! Lol You look wonderful. I'm sure you will reach your goal in 2013. :) Best of luck with the training and event!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Good for you for signing about for a half marathon. Your determination is inspiring.

Kelly said...

What a beautiful family, what a beautiful mama! That yellow scarf was a great touch, I love it. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas! :-)

Tiffany said...

love the pics!

Anonymous said...

North Deal with Expedition Tents incorporate the [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceforsale.net/#336]www.thenorthfaceforsale.net[/URL] Dome, Himalayan forty seven, Journey , VE and Mountain twenty five. These tents are created with Water resistant Flysheet expertise - Polyurethane coating, hot-sealed seams with polyurethane recording, and welded Velcro strips on soar connected to poles for extra safety. Except for your two Multimeter Dome, they also occur by [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceforsale.net/#975]north face pro deal[/URL] a polyurethane window, cool crack tested to ??F. Selling price ranges from Money to $