Friday, March 8, 2013

Weigh In!! Huge goal!!!

I'm so excited!!!! I've reached -70 pounds!!!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Reece, Cody & I are sick as dogs. We have the flu!!! The cold flu. That's why I didn't even take my clothes off to weigh in, I'm so cold & weak!

:-( I can't remember the last time I had the flu... Taking Reece to the doctor today because he's miserable. Fever, ear ache, getting molars, and the flu! Blah!! We haven't slept much in 3 days...

Thankful for the big milestone I finally reached. 174.8, wow. I weighed this when I got engaged!

5 comments:

Ak said...

Congrats!

The Skinny on Staci said...

Yay for the loss, boo for the flu.
:( Hope each of you feel better soon!!!

Lisa said...

Awesome! Great job & hope you all feel better soon!

Tammy said...

Congratulations! 70 lbs is an exciting accomplishment. Hope you feel better soon.

Elisha said...

That is awesome!