Friday, April 26, 2013

Gaining weight

I've gained back almost all 9 pounds of which I lost while very sick a few weeks ago....I know I had no fluids, no food, nothing in me and it wouldn't last, but I HATE seeing the scale go up! UGH.  I am not ready to update my little My Fitness Pal tracker that I am gaining weight while pregnant {which is normal!}.  I feel like I'd be going backwards.

Ok so I'm in denial.

I need to go walking! And stop eating so many carbs! BUT.....That's all I want.  I gag at the thought of eggs, chicken, meat, ect. WEIRD. That's almost all I was eating before I got pregnant!

My ten year high school reunion is coming up in June and I don't want to go looking like a fat pregnant lady! :( Sad how looking/feeling so good, can change so quickly because my stomach is now bigger, and at that stage of, "is she pregnant or is she fat?" Stupid stage.

I had a prenatal apt the other day and I told the DR I was showing quickly this time and she said, "Well that happens when it's #4, especially when we don't do anything to get rid of the stomach we get from pregnancy." I said, "I've lost 80 pounds!!!" She said, "Wow that's good! I meant....our uterus is very stretchy..." um be quiet you butt  munch! Breath. Sorry for the out burst ;)

Ok gotta go do laundry and clean house. Fun stuff.  I want to bake cookies instead. But I won't.  

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You poor thing. You're nesting, mama. This is what happens when you have babies. :-)

The Skinny on Staci said...

Hahaha! Go ahead and release those hormones!!! :)

Aduke Schulist said...

I would have been reeling if the doctor had said that to me, but I guess I understand what he means. Anyway dont beat yourself up for being pregnant. I know it seems like all the effort you put to losing weight is being lost, but just think how quickly you will lose this weight if you keep up with the healthier lifestyle and dont give being pregnant an excuse to just stop everything.

Anonymous said...

After a few hours of wearing TOMS, they will stretch slightly to conform to your feet. Please try your TOMS on a carpeted surface to keep them as clean as possible until you know they are the correct size. We do not accept returns or size exchanges on shoes that show wear or use.Additionally, patients who are unhappy with their smiles can try Snap on Smile for an affordable, non-invasive, and completely reversible smile transformation that can get them feeling better about their smile in as little as two weeks. Snap on Smile offers patients a simple, life-changing solution for patients of all ages.[url=http://www.cheaptomsbuy.com]Cheap Toms sale[/url] A company called Toms Shoes have gone one better by devising a policy to donate a pair of shoes to children in poor countries for every pair bought by the buying public. This company was founded in America in 2006 after its owner saw poor children running around without footwear. Sometimes these children did not go to school as schools do not admit pupils if they do not have any shoes to wear. Buy Toms shoes does not blast alarm for accepting alone altogether. They could possibly be almost flattering, and there is about annihilation incorrect with "dressing up" for daytime. Should you blast alarm for accoutrements pants again you absolutely as well blast alarm for just about any skirt. A brim is chichi and could possibly be amorous or businesslike. These times ladies do not abode on abounding skirts or dresses, which tends to accomplish abounding them abatement appropriate into a rut of bathrobe sloppily or like men. See bulk 8. The authority of those altar lie aural their beheld brightness although aces best superior and adorable costs are as well alluring factors to adjudge on them. Therefore don't delay about anymore and just accept them as anon if you can! [url=http://www.cheaptomssite.com]Toms Online[/url] Toms Shoes - Making A Difference One Step At A Time [url=http://www.tomsfans.com]Toms Oultet Store[/url] "I want my patients to smile longer and brighter than they have ever before. This is why I am offering all new patients free whitening for life with their first appointment. I want my patients to maintain healthy teeth and gums throughout their lifetime and providing practice specials allows me to do that," said Dr. Stan Mahan, cosmetic dentist in Toms River.
Relate Artcile

[url=http://funkidzgames.com/submit/]wholesalecomfortable toms men shoes for cheap price[/url]
[url=http://www.flyerboard.com/post.php]orderwonderful toms women shoes for cheap price[/url]