Friday, December 27, 2013

The Weight Loss Diaries

First of all...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Late, I know I'm sorry. The days leading up to Christmas were crazy busy with fellowships, outings, parties, church, ministry, SHOPPING...and more! You know how it is. :) 

New Years is quickly approaching and I'm planning and preparing to get FIT and finally reach my goal weight in 2014!!! 

Even though I lost 80lbs before getting pregnant w boy 4...I'm nervous. I know I can do it. But I've gotten lazy. And comfortable.  Dangerous place to be. You know... Like the, "I look in the mirror and just don't care" type of attitude? DANGER. 

So what am I going to do about it? 
PRAY. 
And TRY. I'm not going to expect perfection. I'm exclusively breastfeeding and my body holds fat like it's going out of style when I'm nursing. But I'm gonna try. I'm gonna start running again, maybe even sign up for another half marathon, and I'm gonna work on getting stronger. 

I got a Wii Fit {Merry Christmas to me}. Can't wait to use that too! I've been working on a meal plan with calorie counts that I will be sharing soon! 

Also...I've added a tab under weight loss up there ^^ called "The Weight Loss Diaries". I'll be updating my progress weekly of course with weigh ins and periodic progress photos. EXCITING! Right? Gulp. 

I'll be posting again soon with more details. Another goal is I WILL be posting at least 3 times a week. I need accountability! Not just in weight loss but homemaking, wifing (is that a word?) and mothering. 

"Mama, you're kinda like Santa because you're..you're.." 
"I'm what???!! Big?" 
Boy 1 gulps. "I didn't say it. You did." 

If that ain't motivation.. Than what is?! 
#letsdoThis 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excited to see your meals and your progress!! I am always looking for new ideas! Merry (late) Christmas and Happy New Year!!

The Skinny on Staci said...

LOL, oh my. My middle daughter was always honestly cruel. She was too little to MEAN to be cruel. She would be like 3, 4, and 5. Once it was "Mommy, do you want to use this stall? It's handicap and much bigger." Then there's the infamous, "WOW! Look at this skirt hanger! It's H-U-G-E!" I mean, it's like the biggest skirt hanger I've EVER seen." That kid is honestly luck to still be alive. :) Lol