Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weigh In

186.7! 
I am now below my prepregnancy weight from when I had my first baby! 

Only a pound loss this week. But I'll take it. This week I am really gonna buckle down and stay under 50g of carbs all week. (Yes I had ice cream slip ups last week again!). It's the last week of summer so my old yo-yo diet self says "live it up! Eat all the ice cream now! Start when school is back in!" But NO. Because that's a week that would be wasted. 

Here is the process of a good selfie. My 6yo cut my head off so many times lol. So my sis in law took one if me after church :) 
{haha thanks Shane}
That's better! Selfies are still awkward for me...I feel so narcissistic. But they record my process and encourage me. 
Down 58 pounds, have 42 to go. 
Left was in 2009 at my heaviest when boy 2 was a baby. Right is today. I lost and gained with another 3 pregnancies in 
Between these photos (we have 4 boys, we lost a baby in between boy 2 and 3). Since boy 4 was born 9 months ago I've lost 34 pounds. I am determined to get to goal and stay there! With His help! 
Dress is from Old Navy (size Large!!!) my maxi skirts are way to big for me now. I'm trying not to buy much clothes so I can save for a shopping spree when I get to my goal. That's only something I use to dream about. Now I feel like it's an actual possibility.  

Everyday I have to decide what to eat. I could eat ice cre and potato chips all day...but I choose not too. 

It's more of a habit now. I wake up and drink my coffee with heavy cream and sugar free Carmel syrup. Then I eat some sausage. I try to eat no carbs for breakfast because you wake up in ketosis (fat burning state). Once you eat carbs you start to burn those for energy inStead of fat. my husband since he works a physical job should have carbs for breakfast.  

Then for lunch I will eat a grilled cheese sandwich with Udi's gluten free bread and take my vitamins, and have a a mandarin orange or grapes maybe. Sandwich is about 24 carbs. I'll snack on salami and cheese, almonds, and a smoothie with veggies and a little fruit. Dinner is usually very low carbs, meat and veggies, or a bunless burger or something. 
Ive been drinking a Trim Healthy mama good girl moonshine several days a week. (Big Mason jar full of ice, 3 tbsp apple cidar vinegar, 1 tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp stevia, club soda or water to the top). My mom in law and sis in law could NOT drink this. They gagged! I personally love it. 

Here's all my weigh ins since June 25 when I started eating very "clean". 

I did Whole 30 in there for a month. 
Ok, here's to a fantastic week! Xoxo 

2 comments:

blondevue... said...

Wow you are doing so incredible!! What an inspiration! :) I am 32 weeks pregnant right now and thinking about what all I will need to do after the baby gets here, and your posts are motivating!
In the meantime though, I just went and made myself a grilled cheese sandwich (at 9pm) because I saw your awesome picture :))
Take care!

Tiffany said...

You look great! Thanks for posting all the real struggles and joys of working to lose weight. This summer has been so busy for me and I fell off the wagon. I'm inspired that it's possible no matter how many times I fall off though!