Monday, April 6, 2015

Update & plan to bust Plateau!

Hello, it's been a good while...sorry bout that. You wouldn't believe how busy life is ! Overwhelming too. And emotional. And stressful. Prayer, walking, and my hubby are what have kept me stable lately :) More on that soon. And it's good changes coming just very overwhelming. For now...lets talk weight loss. 

Good news! I'm down 2.5 inches in my thighs and down two pant sizes since Jan 1! 
I've been running LOTS of miles 
But the scale WILL NOT BUDGE AT ALL!!! I'm so frustrated. I've been super consistent for 3 weeks and still nothing. I'll be down two then right back up two. I think maybe running has to do with it, but I have to find a solution! I want to lose 30 more by my 30th birthday which is the end of August! Gah! So...
I've been doing some digging in about plateaus. 
Today I start Carb Cyclying. I've heard great things about it helping bust past a weight you can't get past. I'm going to try it for TWO weeks. And see if it helps at all. Here's what it will look like: 

Monday: low carb 
Tuesday: high carb 
Wednesday: low carb 
Thursday: low carb
Friday's: high carb 
Sat: low carb 
Sunday: high carb

I'll still be counting my calories/macros and staying under 1800. 

I'll keep Ya all posted!! 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Holla! You look terrific, mama! xoxo

The Skinny on Staci said...

Man, you're busting your butt running! That def has to be frustrating. But woohoo for inches! Surely the scale will soon follow. Okay, you need to text me about these upcoming changes!!! Lol