Saturday, January 16, 2010

In case you don't already know.....

Being a Christian, I absolutely have to put this on my blog. I would be NOTHING with out Jesus. March 2, 2003 He saved me from my life of sins, and made me a blessed child of God. If it was not for God I would not be married I am sure, I would not have my boys, I would not be happy, and most of all, I would not have ETERNAL LIFE. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, BUT the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." If I had died with out Christ as my savior I would not have eternal life, and I would go to a literal place called hell. Luke 16:23 "And in hell, he lift up his eyes being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off.." It is not God's will that any perish. 2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." God loves you and me so much he sent His only Son to die for us, so we could have a way to heaven. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." If you have never trusted Christ as your Savior, you can do it now! You can just ask God to forgive you for all your sins, and tell him you accept HIS gift for you, Jesus. Romans 10:13 says, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved." Once you are born again (saved), you are always a child of God. I am so thankful to God for what he has done in my life, and that is why I want to share it!! :)

No comments: