Monday, January 4, 2010

Page One of "Chronicles of a Curvy Housewife" the book

< This picture is of us on our wedding day. Me at 159.5 pounds.


Introduction:
I am 5'4" tall, I have long blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. I tan really easily, and I wear a size 10 shoe even though I am short. I use to wear a 9, but I heard your shoe size goes up from pregnancy. That's the excuse I use, but it is probably because I have gained a hundred pounds since high school. I am the wife of a handsome, hard construction working,
all American, devoted, Christian husband. I am the mother to the most amazing,beautiful boys: Shane David (17 months) and Cody James (10 weeks). I am a curvy Christian woman that loves God, my husband, my boys, being a homemaker, photography, weddings, baking, Christmas, the beach, swimming, traveling, reading love stories, and shopping.
My favorite places to shop are Target and Old Navy. They both have my size, XXL.

No comments: