Monday, June 7, 2010

8 Weeks Pregnant


I haven't written in about a week! Honestly I feel like I have nothing to write about...
Picture of a 3D ultrasound at 8 weeks, Not our baby! Got off babycenter.com.

I have still been sick a lot of the day. I feel incredibly tired... all day long! I could sleep all day if it was possible. I am not sure if it is just being pregnant and having nausea all day, lack of energy from not eating much (although I am not losing weight), or is it because I can't drink my coffee every morning anymore? Or, very possibly it could be that I am pregnant, still nursing Cody, am not eating much through out the day, can't drink my coffee, and the nausea.
So obviously, I have not been working out. ;( Which is another reason I am sure why I feel tired. But I can barley scape together enough energy to take care of the boys and do the dishes, do some laundry, vacuum, and cook.
You'd think not eating much during the day would make me lose weight right? Well, there is usually about 2 times in the day I feel I can eat something, and I crave a certain thing, and must eat it because that is ALL I want.... everything else makes me feel sick to think about. So I will eat whatever I am craving, and I will eat a lot of it because I know I will just feel sick soon. Bad, I know. But lucky some of the things I am craving are healthy, like fruit, eggs and toast, broccoli and chicken, pickles and pepperchini.
Last night we had some friends over for dinner after church. I made them Cheeseburger Macaroni (it was a spur of the moment thing, and I didn't have anything to feed a lot of people!), and I made myself scrambled eggs and toast, with butter... a lot of butter. Oh no. It's salt I am craving this time. Which is MUCH better than the cravings for endless donuts and peanut butter and chocolate with the boys!
I have been randomly craving Bubblegum ice cream really bad! I can't find it anywhere though ;(. It's not salt, I know..
I use to LOVE salt. Ask any of my friends in high school... when we would go out to eat my appetizer was always lemon's with salt. I am craving that now too!
I have been feeling a little down and depressed since I am so out of my routine of cleaning, the boys schedule, WORKING OUT! And I am bummed we are going to have to cancel my gym member ship. I know I do not need one to work out, but boy is it nice to get out of the house and go sweat. I miss it, I long for it, and if I wasn't nausea most of the day I would go until my membership runs out.
Tomorrow is our first ultrasound for the baby! I can't wait. We get to see the little baby, or babies. :) Ha! Could you imagine? Twins? Four kids? Oh man, that would be a lot of work. Fun, but a lot of work.
As soon as I am not as nausea, I plan to jump right back into the workout routine. I can't wait. I can not, I WILL NOT do what I did while pregnant with the boys. Which was work out for a few weeks in the first trimester, then not work out once the rest of the time!
Davey got a great call last week from his boss. His boss asked him to be the Superintendent for the driveway and road expansion at our church, LBC. This was a huge blessing!! Not only does he get to work at the church again (he built the dorms, did the concrete for the Revels building, ect) he has steady work for hopefully 2 months! But he has a lot of pressure. He is suppose to be done with the job by Spiritual Leadership Conference, which starts July, 11. He is under the gun, but he is great at his job, I know he will do it. In church last week the assistant Pastor making announcements called Davey out in front of the whole church saying to pray for him that the job gets done! His boss had lowered his pay by $5 an hour about a month ago, so please pray with us that he will give him that back for this job.
So Davey's 28th bady is this month... and I am trying to get enough money to pay for the surprise birthday weekend I planned! I am so excited for it, it is going to be so much fun, just the four.. oh.. five of us. :) I am being creative. Selling things, offering to babysit, clean houses, garage sales, recyclables, photography of course, but no bites yet, except one photo shoot I am doing on Saturday. Yay! :)
A special thanks to one of my faithful readers, and friends for the Safeway gift card. Love you! And to my other reader, family and friend for the box of clothe diapers. :) Love you too!

1 comment:

blondevue... said...

Good to read how things are going. What a blessing about Davey's job. I hope you feel better soon! Have a great week!! :D
Tori