Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday's Weekly Review

I only exercised twice last week! It was a busy busy week.

Wednesday: I did 2 miles on the Elliptical at home- 22 minuets. [Davey and 3 ranch guys brought the elliptical up for me from the basement. YAY!]
Saturday: Walked/ jogged/ waddled about 2 miles around the ranch. I really wanted to go on a run, but didn't want to leave my family on our family day. At about that moment, Davey said, "It's so nice out, let's go on a walk around the ranch!" Excited, I said yes!
But what he really meant was, "Let's walk super slow, stop and explore, and shoot at stuff." So, I had to ditch him for a bit, then I was scared I'd run into a snake. It wasn't a fun time.

I just decided a few days ago to start logging my food onto My Fitness Pal again. I am NOT counting calories, but this really helps me to realize how much I am eating. I put my goal is to gain .5 pounds a week and it says I should eat 2,250 calories a day! Whoa! I haven't eaten that many yet.

Are you on My Fitness Pal? What is your user name?

Love, The Curvy Housewife

No comments: