Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wednesday's Weigh In & 29 weeks Pregnant

Well, boo wah blah blah blah.

That's my little temper tantrum about weighing in. Overnight, another 2 pounds up. Boo. That brings my total weight gain to 13 pounds. I can't stop it I tell you!

I have been faithfully logging all my calories into My Fitness Pal, and have been under 2,000 calories everyday, and exercising. So, it is what it is. I am a little frustrated, but mostly have peace that I am doing what I can, and my weight gain will be what it is.

Little Baby O (O is for Osuna, not an O name like Oliver, wink wink Mom:) is a Kung Fu Nina at night! Whew! He kicks and punches and jabs and makes my belly twitch. I LOVE it. I am VERY excited for him to be born already! 10-11 weeks seems sooooo long. I still need a lot of stuff, I have a lot to do, yet have done a lot as well.

I will be working on an in-depth post on Breastfeeding, being induced, natural child birth, and babies sleeping through the night. Brief overview, I love breastfeeding. I am praying about the option I have to be induced at 39 weeks. If I choose to not be induced, I am toying with the thought of trying a natural child birth (ie, no epidural). And my thoughts on babies and how it is possible to TRAIN them to sleep through the night. My boys are fantastic night sleepers. All issues have many opinions.

29 weeks now. Very very UNCOMFORTABLE. Baby is sitting on sciatic nerve, which kills! I have A LOT OF contractions (Braxton Hicks, or practice contractions) everyday that are very uncomfortable and put me down for a while. I am dying to see my baby boy on an ultra-sound but they won't do another one unless they think something is wrong. :(

I truly can't wait to kiss him, hold him, snuggle him, breastfeed him, SEE who he looks like. I just can't wait. I love him so much already.

Love, The Curvy Housewife

2 comments:

Melissa C said...

I really liked this post. It ALMOST made me consider having another one. I am so happy that you will be doing a post on breastfeeding. I wish more mothers considered it. I nursed my two for what I think is a long time, 15 & 18m, respectively. It really is the best. I wanted to be induced on my due date with Soren, and amazingly, was, but not "scheduled". It just happened that way. Good luck with those next 10-11 weeks!

Kimberly said...

Hi there sweet friend! I'll bet you thought I was gone forever. I'm still here and just checking in on you. It sounds to me like you're doing a great job. I gained 17 pounds with my first pregnancy, and 14 with my second. But then again I was a sick as a dog with my gallbladder issues the second time around. The good that came out of it was that I weighed less (by 25 pounds) than when I got pregnant just one week after giving birth. So don't worry, you're doing so good.

I went to lunch with Sharon yesterday...we really do need to get together with you...and soon!!!

Love and hugs to you!!!