Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weigh In






Lost 3.5 pounds!! (well really 4 but I won't get technical.) :) whoo hoo!!! I weighed in on Monday because that was Shane's birthday (can't believe my baby turned 4!) and I knew I was going out to dinner and having cake!

I'll confess, the last couple days the left over cake and treats are taunting me!! I am trying to be strong...trying...I just may through it all away. Outside so I can't get it out of the trash...not that I've ever done that.....but you know...it could happen.

Shane's birthday also marked one year since my half marathon, and that was my last race I did! I started running a little bit this week too...slowly but walk/running. Feels great, these legs need to be moved!

Hope you like the pics of my boys. Had some fun shooting them this morning. I'm getting back into my photography now that I have the time. I made a little studio and got out my props. Should be fun photographing other babies too.

Love, The Curvy Housewife

4 comments:

Heidi Bundles Of Hugs said...

awesome job! once i have this baby in June i'll be trying to shed the pounds too ugh! cute pics of your babies they are adorable.

Kelly said...

Great WI! And the photos of the kids are just precious. :-)

Jennifer said...

I didn't know you were into photography! That's so great! And I'm so happy for you that you were able to set up a little "studio" space. :)

Valerie (seattlerunnergirl) said...

Your boys are BEAUTIFUL! Happy birthday to Shane & congrats on the loss!