Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Guess what?!?!

Ok so I may be weighing myself every day. I know. I know. But I helps me stay on track. Today I was surprised with this great number! Yippee! Good bye twos!!!! It's ONE HUNDRED from here on out.
I'm very motivated right now. My brother in laws wedding is in 16 days!!
Praying for God to give me strength.
I got some bad news in the mail today. And some good news (thank you grandma for the card!! Davey is very thankful ;)).
We found out our insurance is being cancelled. I know it's wrong. But it's going to be very hard to fix it. And I'm suppose to meet w a cardiologist soon.
And..there are other things majorly stressing me out, but I don't want to write about it on here. Prayers are appreciated though!
My computer is out if commission on too of everything :/ so how are all you? I haven't been able to catch up on blogs.
Reece is sick w a fever. Poor baby. Him & I are home alone now while Daddy & boys are at church.
Trying to read & catch up!

Love, The Curvy Housewife

3 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I hate those tough seasons in life. I'm sorry! Congrats on hitting Onderland. That's awesome! Update as you can. Hope the little one feels better soon.

Kelly said...

I'm sorry to hear about all the rough things, Adrienne. Hope the baby gets better soon. And congrats on One=Derland!

Laura said...

It's funny -- I have the exact same picture of my feet and a WW scale to capture the first number in the 100's. We got this!!