Friday, June 22, 2012

Weigh In & Progress Pictures

This Week: 198.0 
Whoo hoo!!! I am very happy with that loss. And yes....One HUNDREDS! Never ever ever going back. I have a book called "Out Smarting the Female Fat Cell After Pregnancy". I've read it a couple times. She says, losing weight in the first six months postpartum is VERY hard if you are breastfeeding. She said studies show that most breastfeeding women lose the most weight between 6-12 months postpartum. I think my body is finally letting me lose the weight. I know for some women they are back to their pre-pregnancy weight in just a couple months, but NOT ME! This will be the fastest for me, I am 5 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight with Reece!! And only 12 pounds away from a weight I haven't been since before I got pregnant with my first.  Wow. I am so happy! I THANK JESUS my Rock for helping me! 

Here is me on the left only 3 months ago, and today me on the right. This is only an 8-10 pound difference (not exactly sure). Wow. I fluctuated and didn't lose for a while {remember}, so,  I've lost 8.2 pounds in 6 weeks! Since March I've lost a total of 14.25 inches! I can really see it in my mid section. 

I've been really frustrated with my arms though lately.  Seems like they won't budge! UGH! I don't want to wear a sleeveless dress to the wedding (15 days!) with my huge arms. I really want to buy a new dress for the wedding but...things are tight. I'm trying to sell some things on Ebay. Hopefully it works out. My clothes are frustrating right now. Some are too tight still, and some are too big. Yuck.

Poor Reece, his fever finally broke last night but he has been crying ALL day. He didn't want to eat, or sleep, or sit, or play or lay, or anything but me hold him standing up. ;( I think he's teething. Poor baby.

I weight lifted twice this week, but really need to up my work outs. I don't want to lose muscle. That's my goal this week, work out 3-4 days a week...and RUN. I am desperate to run. Doing good, staying below my calories, eating pretty clean, and drinking LOTS of water. Which is also helping my heart. I have an apt w Cardiologist on Tuesday.
Thanks for reading :) 
Love, The Curvy Housewife

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What a difference! Great pics! And YES it is difficult to lose with breastfeeding. It's the same as with marathon training - you're having to eat so much to fuel yourself that it's nearly impossible to lose without sacrificing production! You're doing an awesome job, though mama, in all respects! :) Keep up the good work!

Adrienne said...

Thank you Ashley! :)

Anonymous said...

You look great!! I am only 8lbs away from you! Just started the Body by Vi program, and that has been the only thing that has helped me lose the baby weight (and my kids are 3 and 1.5). Great job!! Very much my inspiration!

The Skinny on Staci said...

I am a weirdo. I lose weight while pregnant and GAIN LIKE A COW while breastfeeding. ??? LOL. I can tell a big difference in your thighs as well! Way to go! Welcome to Onderland!

Lisa said...

Woohoo! Congrats on getting below 200! I'm jealous! You're toning up nicely, too!