Friday, July 27, 2012

Weigh In and stressed!

Last week: 193.3
This week 194.2

Goodness can't believe it's been a week since my last post! I'm up a pound. I expected it. Glad it wasn't more! This week was really tough.

Our weekend trip to Santa Maria went well. We really like it! Just waiting to see if we get hired!

Prayers please! It's a great situation. Davey would be director of maintenance, and be able to serve in the ministry. The Pastor is excited bout our desire to start a church in San Luis Obispo as well.

I couldn't get back on track when we got home. I was super busy editing pictures, appointments, errands, raising 3 kids. They are all so needy! Especially that husband of mine! ;) lol

Well thanks to stress and poor eating, my TMJ is in full flare and almost as bad as it was before. And I am sick. Woke up at 2am with a pounding headache! And a terrible cold. I'm such a baby.

Sometimes life as a stay at home with 3 boys under 5 is really hard. This week stress got to me and I'm paying for it.

I need to get back on track and get control of everything. I am SO thankful for my boys and that I can stay home. Sometimes it is overwhelming though.

One things I'd love about Santa Maria, is the boys could go to pre school for free at the church school! How awesome would that be. That's soooo important to us.

Part 2 of eating organic on a budget is coming.

Sorry for the short post. Xoxo

Love, The Curvy Housewife

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I have that exact SAHM card on my desktop background right now. LOL It's a FULL TIME job! It is hard to balance things when life gets busy. Seems that we always get put last on the list. Everyone's cure all is to say "start putting yourself first," but if that means that my little ones have to wait 2 extra hours for lunch and their bellies are growling it's not gonna happen! I'm their Mommy! Hard years, but I'm told I will miss them. :)