Friday, July 13, 2012

Weigh In & more pictures!


Weigh In: Last Weigh In (two weeks ago) 197.5
Today: 195.5 
Yippee! I am super happy with that. Especially because I have had a pathetic work out regimen lately. As in, none. 
1.5 pounds until I hit my pre-pregnancy weight! Can't wait. 

Today I am on a MISSION. I will be blogging about it in more detail soon. I am on the hunt to find the cheapest, best deals on clean, organic, unprocessed foods.  I think it's extremely ridiculous that food that is good for you is expensive, and processed junk is so cheap. I mean really? Does it seem to you, that some people might want us to stay obese & unhealthy? Cough cough FDA cough. Oh & maybe because the people at the top of the FDA are the heads of big Pharmaceutical & pesticides companies? Cough cough. Did I just write that out loud? Oops.

Anyways, here are more pictures from the wedding! I loved my dress! I ended up buying it at Khols for $20!! It's a Vera Wang Dress!! Size XL, but for a normal dress in a normal size department, I'm ok with that size. :) It's exactly what I wanted. 
I look at the pictures and see a huge fat girl. Sigh. 
I was embarrassed to see old friends from high school. BUT everyone kept telling me how beautiful I looked and that was so sweet and made me feel a little better.  Just a reminder that I have so much more to go.
Below, me before the wedding.  Then me breastfeeding during the reception when I wasn't busy taking pictures, me and my husbands cousin Ricki (we've been friends for 12+ years, {who is Sara "weightless"- who never blogs anymore :( sister}), Shane making a goofy face (he was the ring bearer), Davey giving his toast (so sweet, made everyone cry), another of me before the wedding-full length pic, me & Davey at the reception (so tired right about now), and one of my shots of Olivia, the Bride! :) 
I am motivated, I am praying for God's strength, I can feel success, I can see myself at my goal. 
Love, The Curvy Housewife 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss. You must be very excited to be so close to your prepregnancy weight. I am still trying after 20 something years to get there (but I will!) Nice dress.

Joy said...

You look so great! And I love your dress choice :) Congrats on the weight loss.. I must say I'm very envious that you are in the 100's!!