Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weigh In & Catch up

Fewwww it's been a whirlwind of a summer!

Previous weigh in: 194.2
Last weigh in (7-31-12) 192.7
-1.5

Yay for an all time low (this time)! I have been soooo busy! We went to Morgan Hill AGAIN just so I could do photo shoots. I've done 5 in the last week, and have another this Friday. Busy busy, blessed blessed!
I am having a hard time staying on track over the weekends. So Monday seems to be the day I struggle to get back on track, then Tuesday-Thursday I'm pretty focused.
I have really changed though! While so busy with photography last weekend, in between shoots I was starving and thought I should get some lunch. I didn't want any fast food though! Now that I know what's in the stuff, especially the beef, I don't even want to risk it. So I just waited and ate at my moms. Change!
We have good news! The church here in Lancaster asked my husband to stay! Also, we were offered the job in Santa Maria! Wow! God is so good. We are praying A LOT. We will have the big news soon.
I'm torn. I love it here, and have many friends. It is THE best church in America! But we also loved the church in Santa Maria. It's closer to what we want to do eventually (church plant) and it's by the beach. But it's very expensive to live. We need God's wisdom!!!!
Bummer- I have a clogged milk duct. Oh my PAIN! It hurts so bad. Trying to nurse through it.
Here's a pic of last weekend. Reece 8 months and my niece Lexi 6 months. How adorable is this picture!!!!

Love, The Curvy Housewife

5 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I was hospitalized twice with mastitis that was so severe it wouldn't heal outpatient. You may already know this, but still I'm gonna preach it to ya! hehe
Do a warm, moist rag (especially while nursing if he will let you) as you massaged from outer edges of breast inward to nipple area. Then, AFTER THAT, apply a very cold compress. This works wonders. For the longest we just did warm, moist with no results. Alternating the warm cold in this manner is what finally did the trick.
Best of luck with everything else going on in your life, and congrats on the new low!

The Skinny on Staci said...

PS - Adorable pic. :)

Adrienne said...

Thank you Staci!! I did what you said!! Hope it works :)

Weightless said...

So excited for you and Davey! Hope you feel better soon. I'm so glad you updated... I've been looking/waiting/wondering!

Kelly said...

Great WI, Mama! You went away and still managed to lose! :-)