Friday, September 7, 2012

Dang it.

I am so frustrated right now. I could scream. SCREAM I tell you.  I was up half a pound from two weeks ago.
Two weeks, gone.
Actually, At the beginning of the week I was up 5 pounds! I knew it wasn't all "fat" but water weight, bloating, ect. So I worked hard all week to get where I am now.   I will NOT let this happen again. Truth, I get scared by saying that. Because seems like when I have a goal or a time frame I go backwards. Ironic. 
I really thought I might see 189 today because I had a good last two days. I even walked both days!!
But I woke up this am swollen! Totally retaining water. Why? I don't know. I was on my feet all day yesterday out and about and I didn't drink enough water. So I knew the scale would not be kind today. 

Today I am taking it easy food wise. Not trying to do damage but not logging food. Back at it tomorrow.  Full force. This week better watch out.  I am FOCUSED and need to stop waisting time.

Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

Love, The Curvy Housewife

2 comments:

Sweat Is My Sanity said...

Dont' beat yourself up too much. You have lost a lot and that's awesome. I have finally learned I can workout as much as I want (since I happen to love it), but it's all about calories. I was just eating too many whether they were healthy ones or not...just stress eating at times that would sabbatoge my efforts. I have 9 lbs to lose and I'd like to do it by Halloween...my 36th birthday. Good luck, keep your chin up. :)

Jessica @ sweatismysanity.com formerly known as runningtobeskinny.com

The Skinny on Staci said...

Girl, I feel your pain. Just get back at it. It stinks to have to relose the same pounds, I know. Best of luck this week!