Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Not as I hoped but.....

Well I'm on day 4 of the stomach flu. I've never had it this long. Blah. I'm feeling a bit better right now and pray it lasts. {No I'm not pregnant :)}.

When I said I was ready to blow through the 180's I didn't mean like this!!!! Yuck! But I'll take it I guess.

The results? Almost 5 pounds down already. I have hardly eaten anything in 4 days. I'm amazed my milk supply is still holding. Poor Reece has the runs though ;( really praying he doesn't get as sick as I was. I was driving up north to a family party when I turned around and came home. Boo. Terrible few days.
Prayers appreciated. Xo

Love, The Curvy Housewife

2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Okay girl, sorry but you can just cough in my face. ROFL Kidding! I know you probably feel miserable right now and not up for a fat joke. ;) Hope you feel better soon, and so sorry for the little guy!

Adrienne said...

Thank you Staci!! LOL you do NOT want it!!!!