Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Redeeming the day

Friday is weigh in, and I'm not sure if I'll make my goal of 189. Ugh! It's so hard to get back into the swing of things.
I've been doing well since Sunday. Thank you Jesus. But today it's all rainy and cloudy (yay) and I have been feeling lazy & munchie. I ate way too much cookie butter (dang that stuff!) and am trying to redeem the day. So far so good. Church is tonight which helps.
I've come a long way. 54 pounds ago I would have threw in the towel for the whole day. Or week even!
Busy busy again. 11 AKC chocolate lab puppies were born to our family Monday at dawn! You can imagine the chaos with 12 dogs and 3 boys!!

It's actually not that* bad. Belle is a great mom which makes it easy on me :)
Got my hair cut!! 5 inches!!! Feels great. See?
I almost got on the treadmill today...maybe I will. So much to do though!!!

Pray for me for weigh in!

Love, The Curvy Housewife

1 comment:

ANewMe18 said...

Wow! You must have had a lot going on because this post seems all over the place. :) I'm glad I'm not the only one with day's like this. Keep up the great work, you've come so far already! HUGS