Saturday, October 6, 2012

Catch up

Last weeks weigh in that I never blogged about: 186.7
Today: 184.7 {my official weigh in on MFP will be tomorrow} I gave myself a week off logging. It was a nice break.  I am sick with the stomach flu....AGAIN!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.  This is an EVIL virus.  Reece started throwing up the other day.  I prayed it was just teething. Then Cody threw up and Shane complained of his stomach hurting and last night....well.....it was NOT pretty in my bathroom. I got super sick and it was awful. I was getting angry like, How can I have it again?? But there must be two different ones going around right now. ;(

 Anyways, besides that here is a quick update from the last two weeks!!

-Sister in laws wedding See Pic! She bought us all those Juicy sweats to wear while getting ready. Fun :) I am the blond next to the bride on the left (looking at the photo). 4 of those girlies are my husbands sisters.

-I read Dave Ramsey's book "Total Money Makeover"  in one day. Oh MY. Life=CHANGED! Seriously amazing book. We are now doing this program and are still on baby step one..save $1,000 emergency fund.  I am so impatient. I want to save up for a house NOW.  It's my dream to buy a home and live there for the rest of our lives.  I want to see this happen,,,,tomorrow. ha. But we have to save emergency fund, then pay off debt, then save more emergency fund, THEN save for a home. 

-Puppies!!! oh my life is busy with 3 boys and 11 puppies!!!!! Trying my hardest to sell them all. Aren't they stinkin cute!!!!
-Reece is majorly teething. Poor guy.
-Photography....did a friend from high schools family photos last weekend and they are beautiful! Also finished up a wedding and a newborn shoot. 
You know me, the maniac.  Well I am all crazy about the Dave Ramsey thing, so I get distracted from important things like healthy food.  I hate that. Back at it now.
-I miss church. Big time. Tomorrow will be the 3rd or 4th sunday I've missed Sunday school. Between sickness and being out of town. I miss it!

Ok, tootles.

Love, The Curvy Housewife

3 comments:

Elisha said...

Keep it up! I love seeing your progress! You are looking great! :)

Adrienne said...

Thank you Elisha!!

Unknown said...

wow you are one busy women!! Congrats on your weightloss and I am sorry you are sick again :(

A couple of my girlfriends bought hazelwood necklances for their babies to help with teething.. and they barely had any trouble maybe it will help you too?