Friday, January 11, 2013

A healthy coffee....

At last!!!! A healthy coffee!!! You all know how much I love my coffee...but I got depressed when I had to drink it black. I look forward to my hot coffee and bible in the morning. So I reached out to Wellness Mama {if you don't read her blog OMStars you should} and she's so awesome to have gotten back to me with this.  A healthy, lovely cup of Joe.

1 Cup Organic coffee
I use 1 tbsp Kerrygold grass fed butter
1 tbsp Coconut oil
1/4 tsp vanilla
a drop of stevia

Blend all together 20 seconds and voila! Creamy, healthy coffee. 

Love, The Curvy Housewife

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I haven't tried it this way, but here's my latest while on the Whole30:

1 can coconut milk
1-2 eggs
1-2 tsp vanilla

Break egg into blender, beat until frothy, slowly add coconut milk and beat until fluffy. I haven't quite figured out how to get it whipped cream consistency (which is what the blog that I found this recipe on says), but it really does make for a lovely cup of coffee! And once I'm off Whole30, I will probably add a drop or two of stevia or perhaps honey.