Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

I believe we are meant to eat traditional foods that God made for us.  Real food...fresh food...

BUT I think a treat every now and then is fine, and can even be a way to stay focused on eating well %90 of the time.  If I really want something sweet {everyday!}, knowing I will have it on a certain day helps me stay on track. 

As long as that food doesn't make me sick (so sad gluten is out of the picture for me), then a treat is on the menu every now and then. 

No judging here...I went almost allllllll week with out sugar! Pretty good for me. 
All that to say....we had a treat today :) And...they were delicious, and I wanted to share the recipe.


2 Cups Peanut butter (organic if possible)
1 Cup sugar (organic)
2 Tbsp Stevia (optional)
2 eggs
1 tsp baking soda

Mix all ingredients in a mixer, spoon scoops onto a cookie sheet, bake at 350 for 10 minuets. Super easy, and super yummy!!!  




Love, The Curvy Housewife

3 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Hey! I couldn't find an email address for you. I had a link I was gonna share with you today about natural home remedies for cold/flu, etc. I think you would like a lot of things on this blog, actually. Check out proverbsthirtyonewoman.blogspot.com

Adrienne said...

Ok I will! Thank you! :) Ill add my email too :)

Ashley said...

Wow! How fun!!! I cannot wait to try these yummy cookies. I started WW about a month ago, and have been TRYING to eat Paloe-ish... So far 5 pounds and 6.5 inches are gone! Can't wait to catch up on what I have missed! So glad Somewhat Simple's ads sent me to you! Way to go losing 65 pounds!!!!