Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Gluten Free Grocery List

I HAVE to go to the grocery store today, and I have a lower budget than normal. I am trying to plan it out and get organized. When I first started shopping gluten free I was overwhelmed. It's much easier now. Here's my list:

Baby soap {want to make my own soon!}
Organic Ketchup
Trail Mix for hubby's lunch STAPLE 
Grass fed butter STAPLE
Corn tortilla chips
Salsa {made and canned my own! Yay!}
Corn tortillas
Grass fed beef STAPLE
AAA batteries
Eggs {our chickens aren't producing enough yet}
Free Range organic chicken STAPLE
Bacon
Turkey lunch meat
Kettle Corn
Fruit {lots} STAPLE
Organic frozen berries
Veggies {lots!} STAPLE
Raw cheese
Kombucha
Kefir
Udi's gluten free bread STAPLE
Spaghetti squash
yams
potatoes   {have lots still}
Spaghetti sauce {canning this next time!}
Olive oil
Cinnamon Apple Chex cereal 
Wild Salmon
Organic Mayo

I usually go to 4 different stores: Our health food store for the raw cheese & kombucha, Winco for the cereal {which is what Cody takes with him to church for "snack"}, Costco, and Trader Joe's.  I have to do that to make our budget work. I am getting a lot of produce at the farmers market tomorrow as well.

What are your grocery staples? I always want to know what's in other peoples carts!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Skinny on Staci said...

This post was absolutely hair raising! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Μy familу аlωaуs saу that I am killing my time here at net, еxcept I know I am
getting еxperience every day by reading such ρlеаѕаnt articles oг revіeωs.



Also visіt my site short term loan

Veronica Lee said...

Cute pic!

Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Just found your blog while blog hopping! Love the photo...too cute! I tend to run from store to store, too. I recently discovered I could buy soy milk at Dollar Tree which is a big savings. Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com