Thursday, February 14, 2013

Video Tutorial How to make a Blog Ad in Photoshop

I wanted to make a video showing you how to make an Ad for your blog or webiste. It's very easy, and I wanted to show a simple quick way to do it.  So here ya go!
A tip: make sure you don't make it too cluttery, and make it pretty :)  xo


 How amiable are thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts! My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.  Psalms 84:1-2

4 comments:

Sü Smith said...

Nice tutorial! You have a good voice for doing videos.

Dani said...

Thank you so much, I loved this.

Mamunur Rashid said...

Wow, Nice creativity. As a house wife, how can you do this?? Carry on madam.. do you have any query with clipping path service and photoshop masking?? you can ask me.

Nasrin Akhther said...

Awesome post!!!

clipping path service | clipping path service in Usa | clipping path | remove image background | Ghost Mannequin Service