Saturday, March 30, 2013

Evil

This virus is EVIL. Last night I was so close to driving myself to the ER for an IV. I was so dehydrated. Only reason I didn't go was because I didn't like the thought of having to run to the toilet in the hall every 10 mins while attached to an IV. Besides that it would've been nice.

I'm a little better today thank God. But this is day 4!! Reece still has a little diarrhea day 7 for him. So depressing. Some people judge that we've been sick so much lately. Well, I've done all I could do to prevent it, washing hands a ton included and we still got sick. I eat we'll, take supplements. Disinfected bathrooms and kitchen while Cody was sick. I don't get it. It's stretching me so thin. I desperately want to go to church with my family tomorrow.

I weighed myself today and I've lost 6 pounds in 3 days!!!! Not good. Here's proof. Praying my little baby hangs in there and my body holds up. I don't need any cavities from not eating for a couple days and the baby taking my nutrients!

This too shall pass...right?

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

In 2011, we were sick constantly, it seemed. It was awful! 2012 was a very healthy year for us. We never got a single stomach bug or flu that I recall. Right now, though, we are all fighting head colds and sinus issues. Hoping 2013 is at least mostly healthy! Sorry you all are having such a rough time right now. :(