Friday, May 31, 2013

Anxious as all get out.

Feeeewww. Well my husband stayed home sick yesterday. We are having AWFUL sand storms here in the high desert of southern California.  He works outside all day, and came home Wednesday sick as a dog, eyes red and itchy, coughing, ect. Poor guy. So Thursday he stayed home sick.  Which I'm glad, but it makes my day a little more stressed if ya know what I mean!

He had a meeting with one of the Pastoral Staff at our church about our future and what the Lord wants us to do.  He got dressed to go to it even though he was sick.  The man he was going to meet with got caught up and very busy so he rescheduled.  :(

I can't talk much about what we are going to be doing, soon hopefully we will be able to announce it. After he talks with the pastoral staff! :)

So, as vague as all that is......I am extremely anxious!

We made several emails and calls yesterday to try to get the ball rolling more, which led to my husband meeting with staff from our college about all this (our bible college is at our church, which is also where my husband works) this morning, and now my husband isn't answering the phone so I don't know what they talked about! Gr.  Theeeeennnn, the church called me, and my husband calls me from the church number from time to time so I answered "hey!!!!" and the lady was like..."um hello?"lol. Not as bad as last week when a guy from church called and I answered "Hey babe!". Gotta stop doing that. 

Didn't work out yesterday.  Made a chocolate cake. I did sneak out to Target by myself. Got a new book, 1st in a series. Called Divergent. Hope it's good.   Not gonna be able to work out today.  Need to finish editing photos, work on my photo website, and do house work. Plus take care of three boys.

"Be careful {anxious} for nothing; but in every thing by prayer  and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." Philippians 4:6

Have a blessed weekend!


1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Prayers for your upcoming future! :)