Thursday, August 22, 2013

Get a way

At the staff retreat with our church at a wonderful hotel! My mom is watching the boys...muahahaha. 

Sorry, no laughing. Lets just say she's exhausted already. 

It's a nice little one night get away for us. And refreshing time of renewal for The Lord in the ministry. Super thankful for our church and that my husband gets to work there.

Pregnancy hormones on high alert. Hubby asked me when we were leaving why I didn't do my hair. 

Um I did do my hair and I thought it looked good! Cry fest (real tears) for like 20 minuets. My husband definitely regretted saying anything and was very sorry. LOL. 

:-) Have a wonderful weekend! 


2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

LOL. I hate when men say stupid things like that. Being pg makes it way worse. Good for a laugh right now, though! :)

Unknown said...

Oh husbands...LOL...have fun sweetie, you deserve a kid free night, enjoy!!!..bow chicka wow wow!! hahahah