Monday, August 19, 2013

Something Exciting.....

I'm super excited about something......I am having someone re-do my whole blog! Yippee! She is designing a custom header for me, and I am majorly organizing and sprucing up my posts. I will FINALLY have the proper tabs so things will be easier to find. Things like recipes (also which I have a bunch to add). I'm adding new tabs that I have been wanting to add, but there won't be clutter on my header anymore. So excited. It'll take her a few more weeks, but well worth the wait. ALSO.......after the blog design is finished, I will hopefully be putting up Ad's!!! {For very very cheap, so let me know if you are interested!} I have been blogging almost 4 years now and have never made any kind of income or anything, but it's my passion and desire to grow the blog and keep it going and most of all log my weight loss after I have boy 4. So why not get a little something if I can? I know some people are really against that, but hey with 4 boys soon, plus a husband, groceries are going up....Up....UP!!!!! FOR REAL. My 5 year old is ALWAYS hungry!!!!!!!!!! You should have heard him on the way home from our trip yesterday. "Mom are we there yet? I'm stttarrrrvvvving!!!!" Over and over and over. And my Father in Law told us my husband has to be at least 5 pounds heavier next time we come visit. LOL. He eats a lot too! He walks all day at work and is always doing manual labor so he burns everything. Yeah, so I try to feed all my guys LOTS of protein, coconut oil, milk, ect, and those things aint cheap! Ok, that's all for today. Must. Go. Clean.

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Looking fwd to seeing the new design. I started to do ads once, but after researching I was told you barely make anything. I'll be very interested in your feedback on that! Let me know how it goes. Our 4 yo boy is ALWAYS hungry and thirsty, too. Had him checked for diabetes. Nope. Turns out, he's just a boy. LOL