Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weight Loss Journal

I have been desperately trying to distract myself from the fact that I'm still pregnant. And probably will be for at least another week. Sigh. 

So, I made a new weight loss journal for after the baby comes. 

I love it. It's pretty and it's full of blank pages that I can't wait to fill in! 

I got the Smash book on sale. Score. I am IN LOVE with the "Weekly weigh in" section i made. That alone was worth the buy. I am such a sucker for journals, notebooks, scrapbooks, calendars, and planners. Seriously I have so many. :-) 

I am not planning on starting trying to lose weight until a week or two postpartum. We will see how I feel. And even then I am starting really slow, counting calories. My goal is 2,000 a day because of breastfeeding. But more than that, I NEED to stay up on my fruits/veggies, protein, and water to ensure a good milk supply.  

I did get a postpartum stomach wrap. I researched them and they are really suppose to help your stomach shrink down. I didn't buy an expensive one. Just a cheap one with good reviews off amazon. Ill post pics of before and after I wear it. I think I'll start that when I get home from the hospital. 

For me, losing weight while breastfeeding is veeeerrrrryyyy slow.  I'm accepting that. But I know me, and if I don't try* then ill go in the opposite direction. 

I'm excited to start walking/running again too when I am physically able!!! 

So. I updated my weight tracker. Sad face. I updated it, and it looks like I've gained 55 back, but remember my lowest weight was after I lost 9 lbs while super sick in the first trimester.  So I actually have gained about 44 pounds (I was down 2 yesterday!) either way...I'm back to needing to lose 75lbs or so to reach my goal weight of 144. 

I have good feelings. It's gonna happen. This is MY year. These next several months are going to be including some very busy, very exciting changes in our family. Not just adding a 4th boy, but other BIG things as well. And reaching my goal while I'm 28 will be one! 

I have a prenatal appointment tonight. Opting out from being checked. I have been 1cm the last two weeks. Did I tell you all about my horrible awful doctors appointment last week??  If not ill save it for next post. It's long. But let's just say I saw the rudest dr. He said awful things, and if he's on call when I go in labor I'm driving down to LA to deliver. Praying that doesn't happen! 

I'm so done being pregnant. I can't sleep, i pee ALL the time...my stomach is HUGE....my muscles are all tweaking out!! My sciatica, my groin, my round ligament, my calfs and my jaw. All super tight and will cramp up randomly!! Also. I can't get up. Seriously. If I lay down it takes me at least 30 seconds to get up. I'm a turtle on my back. 

I've been using my magnesium oil to help my muscles.. And stretching. Here's to praying the baby comes soon! 

Love, The Curvy Housewife 

1 comment:

Kendra said...

love it. make one for me. ;)