Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weigh In

I lost 2.7lbs! Whoot! That's a total of 30.7 lost since I started, not since the baby was born. But since my goal is 100 lbs, I'm going for total since I started. :) 

So happy to have a loss. But felt like it could have been more, I was bloated still Friday morning. 
I'm not sure why. I think it was the salad I ate for dinner Thursday night. Sometimes raw green veggies don't sit right with me.

Monday-Thursday last week I didn't eat after 6:00pm. It helps me a lot. I weighed myself just about every day this week, which I don't really think I should do. You all know why! 
Friday night was Valentines night. We actually got a babysitter and went out! We took the little bambino of course, but he was sleeping so no big deal. 

I got out of the shower Friday and found this on my bed. 
Good job babes :) 

My husband made a reservation to a nice restaurant in town. The only reservation they had was for 8:30pm, so we went shopping first. We got there 10 mins early and there was a line out the door of people who HAD reservations. No hostesses helping anyone. So we went and walked and came back at our reservation time. Waited and waited and finally decided to leave. 

We went a an Italian place with no wait..which says something lol. It was ok. The food wasn't very good but at least I got to spend uninterrupted time with my husband :) we laughed and talked and had a great time. 

Yesterday I spent so much time (6.5 hours!) cooking and food prepping!!! I got about a dozen or more meals made and prepped. I wrote out how many points are in some of the meals. And I made two sugar free cheesecakes. 

I bought one rotisserie chicken, and I had a whole chicken frozen which I cooked a few days before. I used those two chickens for chicken burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas, and I have some shredded for chicken pot pie. Then I made with ground sausage: breakfast burritos, egg and sausage biscuits (made parties for this), calzones and I prepped ground sausage and cooked potato for Zuppa Toscana.  I also baked 6 potatoes for my husbands lunches (he likes them before he weight lifts) and I made whip cream for my coffee for the week :) you know me and cream! 

I also made a big homemade juice which was so delicious..accept my juicer broke AGAIN! Grrrr. The plastic just broke while juicing. I'm so mad. I'm gonna have to buy another juicer since I've had it for a year and I have no recipt. It's a juiceman in case your wondering. 
  
Granny Smiths, carrots, and oranges. Yum! 
Ok, gonna try to nap. Or read. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a sweet hubby!!! I cant wait to hear more about your food prep, I am trying weight watchers again on my own though. Eeek! wish me luck lol

divad said...

Your food preparation and readiness is admirable! WW always says that preparation is the key. Congrats!

S said...

I gained 55 lbs with baby number two. I went from 138 to 196. He is two weeks old and I'm down 24. Ugh. Have 30 more. It's tough huh?

Unknown said...

Just curious. Are you nursing?