Friday, May 23, 2014

Weigh in - WW meetings

I joined WW meetings today. I realized...I've been paying $18 a month for online WW and haven't lost any weight. That made me sad, and MAD. I realized maybe I need more? Maybe I need someone to look me in the eye and tell me I CAN DO IT. 

So Monday I tried two different meetings. Didn't like either. Tried one today at my local WW, and liked it. So I signed up as meetings and online, and got weighed. UGHHHHH. Their scale is worse than a doctors scale. You know, it always says you weigh like 27.4 pounds more than your home one? Ok maybe not that much. But almost. 

I weighed today at 215.2 on their scale :(

Now I know I didn't gain 7 lbs from last Friday. So, oh well. Press on. Theirs is probably all accurate. Whatever.  

Gym this week, super busy week. Only went to three classes. Which made me sad...this week I'll be there more. 

Tuesday I did 5am STEP and 5pm Body pump. Today I did 12pm Body Pump. 




3 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

You'll probably show a big drop next week on their scale. I loved going to meetings. Enjoy! You look good when you sweat! haha

Unknown said...

oh girl its prob bc u have been exercising so much and retaining water. I know you will be down next week, dont give up, it can only get better if you keep pushing on!

Sharon P. said...

Your blog is great! Good luck! You may be interested in the book woman code by Alissa vitti ( or something like that).