Friday, July 25, 2014

One month NO sugar!

Well I am a horrible Blogger! It's been a long time! Sorry. 

Well it marks one month today that I've been sugar free!  (processed sugar) 
I feel good and I've lost....DRUMROLL....16.2 pounds in the last month!! I just can't believe it!! 

Today I weighed 193.8! I've also stayed strong on whole 30, today is day 13. I'm ready for it to be over :-) 

I'm very annoyed, because on Monday I called my doctors office to see if my lab work was in, and the receptionist said I said it is and it all looked normal! I requested to have the dr call me but he never did. But then yesterday an RN called me and told me that in fact I have several food allergies! Omwhat! 

According to my blood test I'm allergic to: 
WHEAT! 
peanuts 
corn 
soybeans 
walnuts
shrimp 
and string beans! 
Say what!!!!!!!! 

I'm so sad about this....I pray that in time I can reintroduce some if these. The test said I was not gluten sensitive but I hadn't eaten gluten in almost 3 weeks already when they did the test. 
I'm a little depressed. You know, mourning the loss of wheat especially. I mean....it's in everything delicious. But hey I am not allergic to dairy or eggs so Whoo hoo! 
Ice cream! Jk 
:) 
Ok off to WHARF TO WHARF 10k tomorrow!!!!! Yes! It's Sunday morning but we are heading up early. Stay tuned. I hope it's a nice and fun experience. 

Xo

No comments: