Saturday, July 12, 2014

Weigh in & Whole 30..again..

Yesterday's weigh in: 
200.8 soooo close! Next week! That's a 2lb loss this week. Yay! 

I am getting use to not eating sugar, gluten, most carbs, most dairy, and ya know, yummy foods. But I still get a little bitter about it. This was a verse of the day... 
"Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV)

Thank you Jesus for this trial. (Boy that's hard to say). I know it's benefitting my health. 

I start whole 30 again tomorrow. I only made it seven days last time. 

I'm half way there already (no sugar or gluten 17 days!) 

But I need to take it a little further since I still have some issues. I have a dr apt Monday and I'm scared, nervous and worried. Need to give it to Him. 

Here's my food for the next couple weeks. Breakfast will be the hardest because I'm cutting out eggs too (not whole 30) just wondering if they are problematic for me. 

Have a great weekend! 
Oh and body pump was awesome. Doubled my squat weight! 
And I walked w a friend Thursday night :) 

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Bless your heart. I hope you get some answers or at least full-force testing at your dr visit. I'm glad the scales are going down for you, but it seems like there is hardly anything you can eat! Hopefully you find which food group or what "thing" is causing your issues! Good job burning up some calories!!! :)