Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Weigh in and Carb Sweet Spot

187.2 on weigh in day (Saturday). I lost another 1.5 pounds this week. I know that's good...but I want more! :) 

I now know what I can tolerate and Ice Cream has been my sweet treat. I've been indulging a little too much... 

Must nip that in the bud! I think I can get to goal in about 5 months if I just stay strong. 

Carbs are tricky. For me it helps to lower my carb intake. But I kept wondering how much?! Then I found this! 

Atkins says keto is less than 20grams but that's too hard for me. So I'm aiming for less than 50, but as long as I'm less than 100 g of carbs a day I'm happy. 

I'm anxious to see 179.... It's so close I can taste it!!! No more ice cream! Or maybe just very little... ;-) 

My friend bought me this book! I'm excited for the recipes! It goes well with my low carb eating. 

Hoping to report another loss next post. Stay tuned :) 

2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

The scale keeps moving downward! Keep it up!

Kelly said...

Patience, grasshopper! You'll get there! Just don't put a date or time stamp on it, ok? :-)