Saturday, November 13, 2010

Update


This is just a pre-blog about my trip home with a quick update. I have been really busy and I have photos I want to upload and lots to write about our trip, I'll so that asap. But for now here's all weight loss related updates.
Weighed today: 190 -54 pounds total.
Exercise: Spin once this week, biked 10.5 miles once with my mother-in-law, biked 10.5 miles again with her and Weightless (my husbands cousin). Was a blast! Tonight- ran 1.67 miles in 21 minuets. I was shooting for 3+ but my asthma was awful! My inhaler was not helping, I couldn't breath at all. Very frustrating. I will run +3 tomorrow! Davey ran 3.02 while pushing boys in 26 minuets! He's too fast. The End.
Food/Tracking: Forgot my WW booklets since we left very suddenly, but I had myfitnesspal on my iPhone so I kept track with that and ate under or just slightly over everyday (slightly over just once). Hopefully I can shop this week and I will plan my meals again. Tonight for dinner I made Cheeseburger pie made with ground Turkey, Scallop Potatoes w fat free milk, and a diet chocolate cake (cake mix mixed with a can of diet soda).
Training: 5k in 2 weeks from today! 10K in one month! Need to focus on running.

3 comments:

Weightless said...

I'm glad we got to meet up and it's kinda funny to see me referred to as Weightless. I really don't intentionally hide my identity, and I've noticed you're not the only one who does it. ;-)

Adrienne said...

LOL I know.. I didn't do it to hide you! I did it so people who read both our blogs know who I am talking about. And so they could click to see your blog too :)

blondevue... said...

Whats better than working out? Working out with your family! Thats awesome!!!