Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beautiful 5 Years.


This post is dedicated to my best friend, my one and only love of my life, my protector, provider, my confidant, my MAN, my HUSBAND.
Today is our 5th wedding anniversary, and I am so thankful to be his wife.
I can't believe it was five years ago today I was getting ready to walk down the isle, to say, "I do" to the only man I have ever been in love with (besides Jesus of course:).
It's been a beautiful 5 years, and I can't wait to spend forever with him. He gives me all I need and much more and I love him so very much.
Last year it was my goal to be at my goal weight by this summer. We planned to take a trip to Hawaii to celebrate and for our 5 year anniversary. Well God had other plans :) being 5.5 months pregnant and 40 pounds away from my goal weight plus Davey's new job, we couldn't go this year. But maybe next year!!! Hey minus 60 pounds and only 30 pounds heavier right now than I was in this wedding picture...not bad:) Happy Anniversary Babe!!!! I L O V E Y O U
Love, The Curvy Housewife

4 comments:

ANewMe18 said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!

That is such a great pic of you both!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!

Gorgeous photo! :) You were a beautiful bride!!

Adrienne said...

Thank you all!! :)