Friday, August 26, 2011

Fantastic Friday


I think it's absolutely F A N T A S T I C that I get to share something I am so passionate about, like racing/events with the Ranch Boys. I just signed up four of them to run the Marine Mud Run in Knoxville on 9/10/11. So excited!

I gotta be honest....I am a little worried about them. They haven't had much training, even though running is a normal thing for them. BUT I have total confidence that they will finish, and be a changed young man from it.

One of that is not running said, "Why in the world would anyone PAY $35 to RUN 3 miles? Especially in mud. I don't get it."

Haha=) Well, many reasons!!!
1. To support Charity
2. To prove to yourself you CAN do it.
3. Because it's awesome.
4. Because it's FUN & challenging.
5. And lastly, I believe it will give them a sense of accomplishment, and confidence a lot of them don't have. And of course, we will give God the glory!!!

Love, The Curvy Housewife

No comments: