Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tuesday's Two & Wednesday's Weigh In

Tuesday's Two:
1.) Lower back pain.
This pregnancy is different in every way....including lower back pain...ALL. THE. TIME. I have decided to not even jog as long as my back hurts, I don't want to injure myself. Walking is currently hard enough right now. It hurts from a. sitting too much b. walking too much c. standing too much and d. laying too much. Yup, that sums it up.

2.) Strength training to prepare for post baby race training.
I can't run right now, but what I can do is strengthen my hips & legs so when I do run, they will be strong. More on this soon when I find actual exercises.

Wednesday's Weigh In
I so don't want to talk about this right now. Getting a little too close to a number I worked so hard to get under. Hint, starts with a T & not an O. Boo.

Love, The Curvy Housewife

5 comments:

SeattleRunnerGirl said...

I so hear you on the weight gain. But I just keep reminding myself how WORTH IT this baby is going to be. That's what it's all about, friend. So quit worrying about your weight - just be as healthy as you can for you and your baby, and let God take care of the rest!

Kelly said...

I agree with SeattleRunnerGirl. Just remember it's your baby and all you want is a healthy little one.

Christi said...

I had back pain all through my pregnancy even my contractions were back contractions. Just remember to stay healthy and listen to your body and the baby. Everything else will fall in place!

Adrienne said...

Thank you all for the encouragement. I needed to hear it all! I am really trying to remind myself, gain weight now is healthy, and it's OK. :) Christi I really hope I don't have back labor, I heard it's worse than regular labor! yikes!

Kendra said...

Don't worry about the weight! I know it's so hard because of how far you've come, but you will lose it once the baby comes. You are so motivated!! And the baby needs you to gain weight to grow big and strong.
And back pain? Yes. Right sided, radiating down my leg and my hip back pain. Already. UGH!!!