Friday, January 13, 2012

Settling out West

Long time no see!!! What was I thinking when I said I'd post every day on our drive? ;)
We made it all the way to CA, arrived to our new home on Monday. I kept thinking how grateful I was for our warm van with comfy seats & heat. I'm sure I have ancestors that traveled our west by horse & wagon.
My amazing Grandma (I have so much to learn from her) & Mom came out to help unpack. Such a blessing.
We are getting settled little by little. The boys are doing well. Poor Cody was upset when we got here. He kept saying this wasn't his house & he wanted to go home. He seems better now thar his toys are unpacked.

Just a quick update. I have lots of posts brewing in my mind to start the weight loss/running journey again.

Feels great to be back, praying my husband finds work ASAP.

Love, The Curvy Housewife

No comments: