Sunday, February 7, 2016

More inches gone :)

I measured myself this morning and I've lost 4 more inches over all this week! Making it 14 total since January 1st, and 4 of those came off my stomach!!! I am in shock! I've really upped my lifting and cardio. I've been consistent in the gym and (not perfect) but pretty consistent w trying to stay under my calories and hitting close to macro goals..•• I think not eating carbs in the morning is a big part of my progress•• I wake up early, like 5:45am. I have nothing but coffee w heavy cream in it until about 8:45am then I have a only half a banana and my pre work out before I work out. I'm pretty sure I burn up that half a banana pretty quick then the rest is fat burning for fuel :)

 Today the scale **still** said 183. It's frustrating you know... But I have to shift my mind from scale goals to inches and size and strength goals. I want to lift A LOT of weight.. My bench press now is 85 lbs and I want it to be 150 this year. My squat max is 95 and I want that to be 180 this year. My deadlift is also 95 and I'd love to make that 180 this year too. 

Shane's birthday was Saturday he tuned 8! I can't believe it. I have an 8,6,4 and 2 year old! I am so happy right now in life, I recently (like 2 weeks ago!) finally weaned Will, yay! For the first time in almost 9 years I'm not pregnant or breastfeeding!!! Hollllaaaa! My stomach is still a major problem area for me. Definitely the hardest part to lose for me. It is shrinking but the mom pooch is always there... I am not against one day getting a tummy tuck lol. Here's Shane and I ready for his bday celebration! 
 Here's me today for church! :) 
Add me on snapchat if you have it @ adrienneosuna IG too :) 
Have a great week xoxo 

3 comments:

fzillion said...

why don´t skinny jeans look good on curvy girls?
skinny jeans for curvy women

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving more insight into your diet! Would like to hear more about intermittent fasting. Have you heard of wild diet or bulletproof diet?

James said...

Female anchors in Goa
Female anchors in Chandigarh