Monday, February 1, 2016

1 year apart

Wellllll hello there! It's been a while! I actually could not remember my password to blogger for a good while lol! 
Anyways, LIFE IS BUSY! My husband has school two nights a week for his electrical apprentice, I have school two nights a week for pre nursing (which is seriously hard - chemistry and anatomy and im not sure I'll survive), the boys are finishing up with basketball, baseball starts this week, Cody has jujitsu two days a week, I started cleaning a house for extra money every other Thursday, and I've had a good amount of photo shoots these last few months! Whew! Crazy! But I've been doing really well with being consistent with my work outs and heavy lifting. I'm definitely addicted. 

 I do Monday/Thursday Leg/Glute day, Tuesday/Friday is upper body- biceps, triceps, back, chest, and my favorite... Shoulders! 

These two pics are exactly one year apart. I WEIGH THE SAME. 182 and 182. Seriously. I'm down 3-4 dress sizes (from 16-10) and the other day I fit into a SIZE 8 skinny jeans! 
I still have lots of fluff. But I'm so excited with my progress. For the first time in forever I can say... I DONT CARE about the scale! I spent all 2015 frustrated trying to get out of the 180's. I would literally get so mad at the scale i'd blow that whole day with my food and have a mini binging attitude. 

I'm at peace now. I stopped weight watchers because they focus on the scale, I do Flexible dieting, I eat what I want (very low sugar for health), I eat 1763 calories a day, count my macros to hit those goals, (110 carbs 110 protein 98 fat because that's what I FEEL best on). But I don't freak out if I have an off day because I'm still in the gym almost everyday working hard. 

So I finally realized, am I trying to lose WEIGHT or lose FAT? I am the same weight in both of the top photos! Heavy lifting has changed me! I am strong, I feel amazing, and I'm excited! This was today, Monday's are my hardest work out days, kick boxing and leg day. 
Here's last week from almost my heaviest  to current. 
I'm going to be blogging more often now that I figured out my password lol. If there's people even reading still haha :) 

4 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

You're still in my blog list! :) You look great! I love how I can see the definition in your arms. Yay for you!!!! Reading your life makes me tired, and I'm a pretty busy gal! LOL

fzillion said...

where can i get reallyyy cheap skinny jeans?
cheap skinny jeans for women

Elizabeth A. Burke said...

I discovered your blog today and I'm so excited! Yeeeeessssssss losing fat, not weight! I've been on this journey for about three months now and have been struggling. Thanks for the inspiration! I can't wait to dive in and see how you track and stuff. Congrats on your progress! You look great :)

Anonymous said...

Walmart