Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sigh. Idk. Sigh.

.2 loss this week. 
I honestly have no clue what's up with my body. Every morning I wake up feeling like I'm  retaining so much water. So obviously the scale is going to be up... But I've tried everything this week. No cardio. No working out. No sweating. More water. Less water. More rest. Nothing is helping. 
Every night my feet and now my knees ache, feel tight and tired and my hands feel tight, and I am exhausted. I'm starting to get freaked out... 
I have a doctors apt but it's not until Oct 21. So, I thought "I need to go on Whole 30 again and see if it's my diet". Except whole 30 is no dairy and I know I'm ok with dairy, so after much consideration starting tomorrow I'm going to do the 21 Day Primal Challenge by Mark Sisson. It's basically whole 30 but with some dairy included. And it's only 21 days ;-) this isn't to lose weight per se but I am hoping that, but to hopefully help this issue my body is having. I've read it could be gout, rheumatoid arthritis (scary!), fibromyalgia, heart issues, gah you know hopefully I am still alive to see the dr! Jk ho you know Google. But seriously, hoping cutting sugar and processed foods and corn helps (already eat wheat and legume free). I'll keep you all posted. Goodnight xo 

2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I'm sorry you had such a small loss, but at least it IS a loss. I hope the 21-day thing helps you tremendously!

Unknown said...

I've been going through this myself. Sounds like it's probably sugar. I just finished a 21 day detox and saw remarkable results. No more morning swelling in my hands and no more bloating in my stomach. I've been paleo for 2 years but sugar was still sneaking in there. Email me if you want to talk more about this, I have done quite a bit of research and am finally seeing results.