Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Down 4 Lbs!

Happy to weigh in yesterday and be at 187.8! Yay! Then I was so good yesterday and totally expected another loss today even if small but nothing. But seriously I HAVE to stop weighing every day. Some days weight won't come off some days they will. I notice that when I have a tough workout like yesterday (kickboxing and weights) I won't lose. I think it's water retention even though I drank 90 oz yesterday. When my muscles are sore I am a little puffy. Hope that's normal 😁 
This morning I am going to the gym just to walk on the treadmill and do Yoga. So hard for me not to do an intense work out but I've been reading doing those everyday is not effective. I LOVE kickboxing so I choose to do it. I am also gonna try Zumba on Friday πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

After reading Staci's (Skinny on Staci..sorry I can't link I am on my phone!) post last week on intermitted fasting I decided to add it to my routine. I did this the month before I got married and lost 16 lbs. 
so far so good. I think it helps and I feel better letting my body have 14 hours to digest foods and rest! IF is when you don't eat for 14 hours straight and eat in a 10 hour window. So I am going to do 4:30pm-6:30am fast a couple days and days we eat together as a family and Davey doesn't have school 8pm-10am.

I am on the hunt for a perfect camera bag! I don't want to spend a fortune yet my current one that I love (Jo Totes) is too small. I ordered a full Frame camera finally EEEKKK! A Nikon D750 I saved and did NOT buy ON CREDITπŸ™ŒπŸΌ (that's huge for me!). So that w my five lenses and my now back up camera my beloved bag is too small.The  larger one I want from Jo Totes is sold out :( I'm so busy next month w shoots I'm so thankful but need a new bag ASAP. I have big dreams and prayers for 2016 as well. God answered specific prayers he really does! 
Which reminds me to PRAY for wisdom and strength to lose weight! Praying for a specific number on Friday for weigh in. Will keep you all posted xo 

2 comments:

Ak said...

Great job on the 4 lb. loss!

That's pretty amazing that you lose 16 lbs. just by doing the intermittent fasting...maybe I should give that a try.

The Skinny on Staci said...

You look great in that picture. I can definitely tell a big difference compared to old pics! :) I'm glad you feel like the intermittent fasting is helping you. I really feel better doing it, honestly. I just wish things didn't keep happening (traveling, bdays, etc) to interrupt it! I would like to get a full week of IF in and see what my loss would be then.