Friday, September 18, 2015

Down another pound! 😀

Yippee! 186 today! Almost down 10 lbs from that crazy 10 lbs weight gain in July. Fewee. Then only 5 more pounds until I reach 181 which will be my lowest weight in like 3 years. Goals! (I was 182 earlier this year but honestly I'm way less fluffy then I was at that point!) 
And here I was upset all week because the scale wasting moving. I *seriously* need to stop weighing everyday!!! Anyways... After doing more research I am feeling great about IF!!! I did make some more changes pretty much right away after my first post a week and a half ago. I decided to not do Keto. I know you guys I KNOW im all over the place. I just started sticking with flexible dieting (I'm super flexible lol...I am focusing on reaching protein goal and staying under my calories. I've been right around 1600-1800 calories depending on how hard I work out). AND doing IF and bam. Results are coming. I can see my shoulders and quads are coming along nicely :) yay! Ditching body pump was a good move for me. Even though I do miss it!! This was today. Still have a super long way to go but I'll take what I can get! Happy Friday!