Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weigh in. Finally!!

187.4

Hallelujah.

I am officially at my pre-pregnancy weight from both my boys.

This is an amazing feeling. 57 pounds gone!!

BUT.... I am very aware that I still have more to go. And I am aware that my body does not look like it did before I had kids. That is frustrating. But my boys are worth it. They are love scares. Ha.

Yesterday I went to the gym and cycled on a Spin Bike on the floor. I did it for 90 minuets and rode 30 miles! I wanted to do 30 miles, but wasn't sure if I could. But I did and I felt amazing. I always make sure my Spin Bike has "road" on it. I never cycle with out tension. And I did some really tough climbs. I was pouring sweat, and people were staring. It was fun!

Tonight we are having a new couple to our church over for dinner. I am making a not too healthy meal of chicken, tortellini, Alfredo sauce, garlic bread, asparagus, and brownies. I do not want to gain weight back. I will be mindful of my portions.

Have a great weekend!

Love, The Curvy Housewife

2 comments:

Weightless said...

So happy for you! The final push to the goal, sounds so much more attainable now too.

Adrienne said...

Thank you :) It's true! So close.