Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 4- Homemade Coffee Creamer and Homemade Whip Cream

You may be waiting for more complicated meals from scratch (tomorrow!)...but whip cream and creamer are a staple of mine so I had to include them! I loooovvveeee whip cream on my coffee in the morning, as well as creamer of course.  I get sad when we are out of either one.

Oh my goodness let me just say I'm in love with making homemade whip cream! I'm obsessed with cream in general.  It can do so much....whip cream, creamer, ice cream, butter...sour cream...I mean what a beautiful food.

Ok here it is.  Super easy and amazing.  My  boys and hubby loved it :)

Homemade Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Creamer


2 Cups Heavy Whipping cream (I've tried it with half and half and this is better!)
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tsp Vanilla
10 Dashes of Cinnamon 

I mixed mine together with my mixer for 2 minuet to get it a little frothy, but you can just stir by hand.  Voila! All done! So easy, I know.  {Like I invented homemade creamer.}



 

Homemade Whip Cream

I am sure you all know how to make this already....but here it is anyways. 

2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
2 Tbsp Sugar (regular or powdered)
1 Tsp Vanilla

Sounds just like the creamer right?

Well this one is whipped into PERFECTION.

Whip on high until it makes peaks.  It took me about 7 minuets. 

I am storing them in mason jars (didn't have any big ones!)

I know this is so much healthier than store bought whip cream! PLUS you get soooo much more.

I was in love with this cup of coffee.



4 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

What a cute pic of the boys!!! :) Sounds delish!

Unknown said...

ugh now i want whip cream!!! hahah that is so cool about the creamer, my hubby would love that!!

Unknown said...

I nominated you for a sunshine award!!!

Racheal said...

Yum! I will have to try that homemade coffee creamer! Thanks for the recipe!